Friday 1 June 2012

Body Thrills: 100% homegrown & handmade

I am a hippy.

I don't generally like labels, but this one is hard to get away from. I recycle, have a worm farm, gave birth at home, still breastfeed my 3 yr old, use a moon cup, no poo my hair and use bicarbonate of soda as deodorant. So, while I don't have dreads and I do wear shoes, I accept that I'm a hippy. However, that doesn't mean I have to be deprived!


I have written about Body Thrills before, and their products undoubtedly account for at least half of the bottles in my bathroom - the Rooster, Chicken Little and I are all huge fans! These products are all natural, preservative-free and locally hand-made. Not only that, but they have something for everyone - pregnant thrills, manly thrills, child-friendly thrills (Chicken Little loves these bath crystals) and lots and LOTS of womanly thrills!

This week Body Thrills is running some amazing winter specials (just in time for Father's Day ladies), so check it out - you will be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment